Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P.S.

I realize that this blog has been all but defunct for quite some time now. It would be a MAMMOTH task to try and recap a year and a half's worth of poker action from both myself and my blogmate Billy in the few weeks before I launch for the WSOP. So what I'm going to try to do is to incorporate information that's relevant to current events into my postings as best I can. We'll see if it works or not.

And though I initially rejected it as wretched and vile, I am coming dangerously close to using Twitter. In some ways, it really makes a lot of sense as a way to provide regular updates on how an important event is going (assuming live-blogging is out of the question). So perhaps I'll create a Twitter account just for the WSOP, and then try my best to walk away from it forever. =) If I do become a Twittererererer, I'll let y'all know how to follow along.

Back to work for me now ... at 8pm. Ugh. This is why I need to strike it rich at poker.

No comments: