Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Coke'd Up

I.e., full of Coke Zero and Twix bars.

Through certain scientific processes, I have determined that 5CZ + 3TwB => Unholy Crapola. It also means jitters like a mofo. I pulled yet another all-nighter last night, and for once it is actually kicking my ass. I have heard most human beings suffer side effects from lack of sleep ... but I don't recall ever having experienced them. Maybe I'm just getting older and losing my extra-terrestrial powers.

On the positive side of things, I am as pumped as ever to play the WSOP. I have decided to do it, once and for all. I think. At least right now I see myself as just a step away from being king of the poker world. I'm about to take Las Vegas by storm. People will be calling me the next Phil Ivey within 72 hours.

They said there would be hallucinations ... delusions of grandeur ...

So where does that leave us? Obviously if I'm making millions every day playing cards, I'll have little to no time to write down my random thoughts. The blog will have to become history, unless Billy decides to take it up again. This could be farewell, dear lone reader!

Deep breath, and ... back to reality. I am heading home to get some much needed sleep. I am friggin' ripe right now ... haven't showered or shaven in three days. It's time to pack my bags, get some TLC from The Wife (backdoor outs of that happening ... enjoy the double entendre, hey-o!), and ship out to the City of Shattered Dreams. It's Las Vegas, bitch! I can't wait!

No comments: